Visa and Work Permits
Relocation Africa offers immigration solutions for companies wanting to relocate their employees as well as for individuals. Our experience and extensive network enables us to provide immigration strategies to any person or company wanting to relocate to Africa.
We are able to ensure the quickest and most effective solutions and approvals without having to involve the client with mundane tasks such as queuing, paperwork, submission and monitoring of documents, thus avoiding much inconvenience to the client.
NEW: Relocation Africa now offers VISA SERVICES for all South African based clients wishing to travel abroad. We do offer short term or business visa services for any country in Africa. Feel Free to contact Joy@relocationafrica.co.za for more information.
We offer immigration services into Africa and have experience in the following countries:
Angola, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
We are also able to facilitate worldwide relocation and migration services through our extensive international network.
Compliant with immigration laws and countries' regulations throughout the world, Relocation Africa is able to provide solutions to meet our clients' needs.
This includes preparation and submission of all applications, including the following visas and permits:
- temporary and permanent residence permits
- citizenship related issues
- passports and identity documents
- business and visitor visas
- temporary and permanent work permits
- entry clearances
- police clearance certificates
- legalization of documents
- all immigration policies and procedures.
Relocation Africa provides a strong support structure regarding all applications. Information, guidance and assistance is readily available to all clients at all times, either personally through a consultant or via secure access on our website.
We assist our clients with the following prior to assignment:
- The completion of forms.
- The preparation and structuring of required letters which will be done on your behalf.
- The gathering of all relevant documentation including: police clearance and medical certificates, radiological reports, translations, reference checks, evaluations of foreign qualifications, fact finding certificates, certification of documents, copies of all paperwork etc.
- Submission of the application on your behalf as well as accompanying you if required when approaching the authorities involved in the process.
- Follow up checks and keeping you informed of the progress made once an application has been submitted at the relevant authority.
- Our online Permit Management System allows us to remind you when it is time to address related issues, such as extensions of temporary residence permits, new passports, etc.
42 Goldbourne Road, Kenilworth, 7708, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 763 4240 / Sharecall: 0860 102894 (within SA only)
Thank you very much for all your hard work! I must say I'm very impressed with the service we have received from Relocation Africa to date with regards to our African immigration. - Microsoft (Nigeria)
Read more testimonials on our Client Feedback Page