Visa and Work Permits
Relocation Africa offers immigration solutions for companies wanting to relocate their employees as well as for individuals. Our experience and extensive network enables us to provide immigration strategies to any person or company wanting to relocate to Africa.
We are able to ensure the quickest and most effective solutions and approvals without having to involve the client with mundane tasks such as queuing, paperwork, submission and monitoring of documents, thus avoiding much inconvenience to the client.
We offer immigration services into Africa and have experience in the following countries:
Angola, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Should you have any immigration requirements into these, or any other, African countries please contact Relocation Africa on +27 21 683 0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although the focus is predominantly on Africa, we are able to facilitate worldwide relocation and migration services through our extensive international network.
Compliant with immigration laws and countries' regulations throughout the world, Relocation Africa is able to provide solutions to meet our clients' needs.
This includes preparation and submission of all applications, including the following visas and permits:
- temporary and permanent residence permits
- citizenship related issues
- passports and identity documents
- business and visitor visas
- temporary and permanent work permits
- entry clearances
- police clearance certificates
- legalization of documents
- all immigration policies and procedures.
Relocation Africa provides a strong support structure regarding all applications. Information, guidance and assistance is readily available to all clients at all times, either personally through a consultant or via secure access on our website.
We assist our clients with the following prior to assignment:
- The completion of forms.
- The preparation and structuring of required letters which will be done on your behalf.
- The gathering of all relevant documentation including: police clearance and medical certificates, radiological reports, translations, reference checks, evaluations of foreign qualifications, fact finding certificates, certification of documents, copies of all paperwork etc.
- Submission of the application on your behalf as well as accompanying you if required when approaching the authorities involved in the process.
- Follow up checks and keeping you informed of the progress made once an application has been submitted at the relevant authority.
- Our online Permit Management System allows us to remind you when it is time to address related issues, such as extensions of temporary residence permits, new passports, etc.
We can't let a day go by without thanking you sincerely for your service. Service like yours is rare in business these days, and I don’t want our appreciation to go unstated. Thank you so much for going to such great lengths to make sure the documents for the resident permit application were finally up to date and submitted for the final approval. You can be certain that we will continue using your service as an organization. Thank you again for your considerate and great service. Dr. Raphael Ntumy, ICAP, Columbia University, Country Director, South Africa, Thank you very much for all your hard work! I must say I'm very impressed with the service we have received from Relocation Africa to date with regards to our African immigration. - Microsoft, Nigeria Thank you for all your assistance and willingness to help - especially with our special SA Residency permit case - Jenny and Iain, Cape Town I wanted to personally thank you for the outstanding performance in the call with our client this morning. What you were saying not only made perfect sense, it was also communicated with confidence and authority. You will have noticed that the mood of the call changed very quickly, and that our client put away their concerns. We strongly believe that this call was instrumental in helping us avoid a possible crisis situation with our client, and you played a crucial role in it. Many, many thanks for your support, and I trust it that we will be relying on your services for many years to come. - Ron Bosch
For any enquiries please e-mail email@example.com