Account / Client Manager (full time)
Reporting To: Operations Director
Company: Relocation Africa (PTY) LTD
Office Based: Cape Town
Salary Negotiable: Depending on Skills
- Client Relationship/Account Management
- Project management
- Decision making
- Compassion & Patience
- Manage stress appropriately
- Maintain client relationships with the designated accounts
- Maintain and ensure that the integrity of service policies are adhered to at all times by remote consultants
- Ensure that appropriate pricing is communicated to designated accounts
- Communicate appropriately and timeously with Clients, Assignees & Consultants
- Perform monthly operational activities
- Monthly reporting to accounts department
- Weekly reporting to internal management meeting
- Language would be an advantage (French / Portuguese).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations for the service delivery team including team member KPI assessment, conflict resolution and providing solutions to client concerns. Effectively manage and troubleshoot to ensure operational processes are executed successfully.
- Implement process flows with team member and client input to ensure the clients' needs are fulfilled. Coordinate and ensure client specific processes are implemented in service delivery.
- Act as the primary client contact for certain client accounts as determined with the Operations Director. Perform initial client set-up, manage the implementation of policies and transitions for those clients as assigned.
- Maintain frequent contact and communication with the client to provide an effective resolution to client concerns, questions or problems. Ensure clients are informed of tax and legal regulations and implications.
- Generate and review client reports. Prepare and present documents for client meetings and business reviews.
- Perform other related essential duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field required. Master's or Professional Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field preferred.
Must have a minimum of five (5) years of business experience in an account management type position. Three (3) years of experience working in a management/team leadership role preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents, professional journals and governmental regulations.
- Ability to analyse, prepare and write complex reports, detailed business correspondence, policies and procedures.
- Ability to give effective presentations to management and clients.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient on Web based applications.
- Ability to work independently and proactively
Application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation Consultant (part time)
Relocation Africa is currently recruiting Part Time Relocation Consultants in the following locations:
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (English and French)
Luanda, Angola (English and Portugese)
The relocation consultant will be involved with handling all aspects of the assignee's relocation in the host country.
- Completed High School
- Speak, Read & Write required lanuguages (see above)
- Valid Identity Document/Passport
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable and Roadworthy Vehicle
- Current Car Insurance
- Reliable Internet Access
- Mobile Phone
- Effective Communication
- Support of Cultural Diversity
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of local community/area, housing and school facilities that expatriates would be interested in
If you fulfill the abovementioned requirements and competencies, please email your CV (in English) to: email@example.com