Relocation Africa will be attending the 8th Biennial IBA Global Immigration Conference from 16-17 November 2017 in London, UK.
The conference will be presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee and topics will include:
– The new age of global immigration and mobility: challenges and opportunities
– Global mobility report
– Skilled workers and compliance
– Global battle for the entrepreneur and investor
– Dual citizenship – renunciation and expatriation
– Economic and political risk migration in Africa and Middle East – the effect of the rest of the world
– Between cooperation and competition: the place of immigration lawyering in a global mobility world
– South Asia, Asia Pacific, Central and South America
– What future for EU and Schengen border controls
– US immigration and visa policy in the Trump era – what has changed and what has not?
– Navigating the storms: ethical dilemmas in immigration law
For more information about the conference, visit: https://www.ibanet.org/Conferences/conf786.aspx
Relocation Africa Director Andrew Stegmann will be in attendance. To arrange a meeting, email email@example.com, or call +27 21 763 4240.