Immigration to Africa
Our Immigration division focuses on providing Immigration support services to corporate and multinational clients to assist their foreign employees embrace the unknown into respective African jurisdictions. We provide expert advice via our qualified African Immigration practitioners.
Corporate Immigration is fairly complex and hence you should choose to utilize our services to ensure a smooth and efficient application process. We monitor and track the application throughout the process.
Our Locations include but are not limited to;
Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Rwanda, Morocco, Ghana, Senegal, Algeria, Uganda, Angola, Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Congo, DRC, Ivory Coast, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Mauritius.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Temporary and Permanent Visa and immigration consulting services
- Business visas, work visa, residence permits
- Compliance support and audits
- Consular services
- Re-entry permits
- Entry clearances
- Exit Visas
- Alien Registration
- Notarisation of documents
- Local registration and local sponsorship
Additional Services include but not limited to:
- Police Clearances
- Medical Examinations
- Educational Documents
- Authentication of documents
- Passport renewals
- Unabridged birth, divorce, marriage certificates
Our case processes are as follows:
Planning & Management
- Needs assessment
- Outline of process & timing
- Quotation and authorisation
- Procurement, preparation and completion of documents
- Apostille, authentications, translation and /or notarization of documents
- Submission, follow up and collection assistance
- Visa and passport tracking
- Renewals management
- Recommendations for residency permits
Whether you would like to work, retire, invest and or start a new life, Relocation Africa would be happy to help you embrace the unknown. For more information, click here.
Should you require any further clarity and or information pertaining to the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +27 21 763 4240
Please refer to our disclaimer for additional information.