We are not currently looking to fill any positions at our Head Office.
We are not currently looking to fill any Mobility Consultant positions.
Part-time Research Field Worker
The Relocation Africa Group is a privately-owned business providing services for expatriates and their families to settle quickly into cities in Africa with as little stress as possible. Within the group we have a research department, which collects, among other data, prices for goods, services and housing.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time field worker position in the below regions to assist with completing Cost of Living surveys and possibly other upcoming research projects. The objective is to visit a number of stores and contact service providers to complete blank survey documents.
- Yaounde, Cameroon
- Bangui, Central African Republic
- Monrovia, Liberia
- Niamey, Niger
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
- Asmara, Eritrea
- Conakry, Guinea
- Nouakchott, Mauritania
- Khartoum, Sudan
Minimum requirements (not negotiable):
• Valid identity document or passport
• Access to a computer
• Computer literate with the Office products (spreadsheets)
• Reliable and regular access to the internet
• Excellent knowledge of EXPATRIATE shops in Maseru
• Bank Account to receive payment
• NB – you must be residing in Maseru, Lesotho – this work cannot be conducted remotely / from another country
• LANGUAGE: Speak, Read and Write (Level – GOOD) the languages listed below for the respective regions
Yaounde: English and French
Bangui: English and French
Niamey: English and French
Malabo: English and Spanish
Conakry: English and French
Nouakchott: English and French
• Be able to meet deadlines (good time management skills)
• Attention to detail
• Previous experience in collecting data would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
If you fulfil the above-mentioned requirements and competencies please forward your current English CV to: email@example.com
If you have any questions or require more information about the position, kindly contact:
(T) + 27 21 763 4240 – Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4:00pm (CAT).
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
We are not currently looking to fill any positions within our Immigration division.
Tax Consultant Providers
Currently we are not actively looking for service providers to deliver any Tax Consultancy advice in Africa.
If however you feel that you are able to assist us with advisory services for clients across Africa, please contact René Stegmann on firstname.lastname@example.org.