Client Account Specialist / African Immigration Coordinator
Vacant position: Client Account Specialist / African Immigration Coordinator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Company: Relocation Africa (PTY) LTD
Office Based: Kenilworth, Cape Town
Salary: Average Gross Monthly Salary of R20 000 depending on capabilities and experience
Position available immediately
The Client Account Specialist role will focus on the delivery of relocation services to the expatriate staff for international clients. A further function of the role will be the vendor management of our African Immigration Providers and ensuring the coordination of all requests which are received from Clients. The successful candidate will act as the key point of contact between clients, consultants on the ground and expatriates across the Continent of Africa. Client facing experience, admin skills, the ability to multitask and problem solving are key to the success of the role, which also involves:
- Client Relationship/Operations Management
- Project management
- Decision making
- Compassion & patience
- Manage stress appropriately
- Comfortably manage conflict resolution
- Excellent written and spoken English. Additional language/s would be an advantage (French / Portuguese) but not a requirement
- Maintain client relationships with the designated accounts
- Maintain and ensure that the integrity of service policies are adhered to at all times by remote consultants
- Ensure that appropriate pricing is communicated to designated accounts
- Communicate appropriately and timeously with Clients, Assignees & Consultants
- On-boarding and management of Immigration Providers across Africa
- Ensuring Client enquiries are answered timeously and accurately
- Coordinating and monitoring service delivery with all providers
- Perform monthly operational activities
- Monthly reporting to accounts department
- Weekly reporting to internal management meeting
Essential Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations for the service delivery team including team member KPI assessments, conflict resolution and providing solutions to client concerns
- Effectively manage and troubleshoot to ensure operational processes are executed successfully
- Implement process flows with team members and client input to ensure the clients’ needs are fulfilled
- Coordinate and ensure client specific processes are implemented in service delivery
- Act as the primary client contact for certain client accounts as determined with the Operations Manager
- Perform initial client set-up, manage the implementation of policies and transitions for those clients as assigned
- Maintain frequent contact and communication with the client to provide an effective resolution to client concerns, questions or problems
- Ensure clients are informed of tax and legal regulations and implications.
- Generate and review client reports
- Prepare and present documents for client meetings and business reviews.
- Perform other related essential duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related field preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years experience working in a Client / Account Management or Operations Management Role
- Working experience within the mobility field, would be advantageous, although not compulsory
- Experience within the immigration industry would be advantageous
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents, professional journals and governmental regulations
- Ability to analyze, prepare and write complex reports, detailed business correspondence, policies and procedures
- Ability to conduct effective presentations to management and clients
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient on Web based applications
- Ability to work independently and proactively, despite challenges
- Ability to multi task and problem solve “out of the box” is essential
- Adaptability, versatility and flexibility are key components to a successful day in the office
Please note the following:
- Interested candidates must be in possession of a valid SA drivers licence and must be a SA citizen or permanent resident.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- If you do not receive feedback within a week of emailing us your CV, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should please email their current/updated CV to email@example.com
For more information, please call +27 21 763 4240 and ask for Joy.
Part-time/Freelance Relocation Consultant
LOCATIONS currently sourcing consultants:
(residing in/near the northern suburbs and is very familiar with Sandton and surrounds)
(with specific knowledge of the northern suburbs – specifically Durbanville & Brackenfell areas)
Somerset West & Stellenbosch
We work with corporate clients offering expertise and resources to relocate their employees. The relocation consultant will be involved with handling all aspects of the assignee’s relocation in the host country.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (not negotiable)
Living in/near the northern suburbs of Johannesburg
Completed High School
Speak, Read & Write English (high levels of business English required)
Valid Identity Document/Passport (SA Citizenship or Permanent Residency a requirement)
Valid and current Driver’s License
Reliable & Roadworthy Vehicle
Current Car Insurance
Reliable Internet Access
Reliability & Flexibility
Support of Cultural Diversity
High level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
Good Planning & Organisational skills
Excellent knowledge of local community/areas, housing, schooling, medical facilities and shopping areas in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg that locals and EXPATRIATES would be interested in.
Please only apply if you fulfill ALL of the above-mentioned requirements and competencies.
Please forward your current CV to:
If you have any questions about the position, please call Joy (t) + 27 21 763 4240 – Mon – Fri – 08h00 – 16h00
Part-time research field worker
LOCATIONS currently sourcing field workers:
|Equatorial Guinea – Malabo
Eritrea – Asmara
Gabon – Libreville
Guinea – Conakry
Liberia – Monrovia
Mali – Bamako
Rwanda – Kigali
Senegal – Dakar
Sudan – Khartoum
Relocation Africa Group is an independent trade company with a research division focusing on Africa, which, among other things, collects data to supply to companies sending their staff to work abroad. The Cost of Living (COL) is used as a component in analysing the difference in the costs of living between an assignees home country and the country to which they have been sent to work.
We are currently recruiting for a part time fieldworkers to assist in completing COL surveys and other upcoming research projects.
Valid identity document or passport
Language: Speak, Read and Write English
Access to a laptop/PC
Reliable and regular access to the internet
Excellent knowledge of expatriate shops in (specified city and country)
Bank Account to receive payments
Be able to meet deadlines (good time management skills)
Attention to detail
Previous experience in collating data would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
If you fulfil the above mentioned requirements and competencies please forward your updated English CV with a ONE page motivational letter to:
Closing date: ASAP
We are not currently looking for any positions within our Immigration division.
Tax Consultant Providers
Currently we are not actively looking for service providers to deliver any Tax Consultancy advice in Africa.
If however you feel that you are able to assist us with advisory services for clients across Africa, please contact René Stegmann on firstname.lastname@example.org.