Our Remuneration Division has been providing remuneration services since 2000 and currently provides 3 core services: African Payroll, Ad-hoc payments, and Expense Management. These have organically grown from client needs, and we have combined with internationally recognised software and international best practices to provide our clients with a standard remuneration solution, whatever their African Remnueration needs are.
Since 2000, we have been running payroll solutions across Africa. Our comprehensive, integrated payroll administration system generates a funds request in a single company currency, irrespective of the currencies the individual payrolls may be in, allowing our client to do a single transfer into their trust account and their entire African payroll is sorted.
- Our administration system provides all payslips, payment schedules and reports, to ensure that the payroll is administered and transacted on correctly, with full audit and compliance fulfilled.
Our Remuneration division works with Tax Specialists, whether they are your in-house tax advisors or one of our outsourced firms, to ensure all tax calculations are compliant and applied to the payroll.
With over 18 years’ experience dealing with payments into Africa, we are able to ensure salary payments are made efficiently and to your required timelines. We use a payroll system that utilises leading Online Cloud-Based Payroll & HR Software that services 40 African countries.
- Integrated payment process
- Legislative compliance
- Master data take-on process (Mass Upload Facility)
- Optimal configuration to ensure end process compliance
- Automation of input data process
- Payslip in multiple currencies
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- How to effectively deliver compensation?
- Policy draft and reviews
- Contract draft and reviews – labour law compliance
- Tax optimisation
- Cross-border tax analysis
- Nature of assignment (review)
- Implementation workshop – understand the ins and outs of the payroll process
When transferring relocation expenses or benefits to assignees, it can become an administrative burden, with our team we are able to effectively administer and make payments swiftly to suppliers as required. These relocation expenses may include property tax, housing rentals, utilities, security deposits or any vendors requiring payments for expenses relating to the companies policy for their assignees.
As we have experience in dealing with banking institutions in Africa, we are best positioned to recommend the most efficient banks within Africa to fulfill these services, and to follow up and ensure funds are received timeously. We have a payment tool to administer these payments, and provide transparent reporting and reconciliation on all payments made. Full audits and reconciliations are provided.
Assignee expense management is very complex. Facilitating, tracking and reporting for the HR department can be a very time consuming and intricate task and with our solution we provide a management tool to enable cloud based management of all assignees expenses. The solution comes with a web-based administration tool, a mobile app as well as a dedicated Credit Card which integrates with the system.
- Facilitation of in-country payments to third parties (Revenue Authorities, Landlords, Medical Aid Schemes, Pension Funds etc)
- Statutory file handling in-country
- Reconciliation of assignment costs per cost centre/per expatriate
- Salary payments and tracking once verified by our advisory team