New Zimbabwean Exemption Permit (ZEP)
NEW ZIMBABWEAN EXEMPTION PERMIT (ZEP)
Are you a Zimbabwean citizen living in South Africa?
A four-year non-renewable permit regime for Zimbabweans based in South Africa, under the dispensation termed Zimbabwean Exemption Permit (ZEP)
Conditions for the ZEP:
Entitles the holder to work, study and, or to conduct business.
Does not entitle the holder the right to apply for permanent residence, irrespective of the period of stay in SA.
It is not renewable or extendable.
Implementation of ZEP is as follows:
- The ZEP is open for valid ZSP permit holders only.
- Cut-off date for submission of applications is 30 November 2017.
- An administrative fee of R1090,00 will be charged by the VFS centre.
- ZEP permits will be issued for a maximum period of Four (4) years, effective from 01 January 2018 and expiring on 31 December 2021, notwithstanding the date of application.
- Thereafter applicants will be allocated appointments for the required submission of fingerprints and supporting documents to VFS, from 01 October 2017.
- More information is available on the VFS website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/ZEP/SouthAfrica
The new Zimbabwean Exemption Permit (ZEP) project will begin on 15 September 2017.
According to the VFS Operation Centre, they are working on the online application process. We therefore recommend that you attempt to complete your online application form on Monday, 18 September 2017.
For a service fee of R1000,00 + 14% vat, Relocation Africa will assist you with completing the online application form, scheduling an appointment, and ensuring that the required documentation is correct.
If you require advice or assistance with the application process, please contact Tracy on +27 21 763 4240 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.