Our Immigration Lead, Lynn Mackenzie, recently had the privilege of sitting down with Bloomfield Law’s Managing Partner, Adekunle Obebe, at our head office in Cape Town, to chat about the Nigerian immigration law landscape, and what to expect for the remainder of 2020.
Feel free to click below to listen to the recording of the interview, and use the topic markers in this article to skip to sections of interest to you.
- Introduction: 0m0s
- 2020 Thus Far: 5m0s
- Relocation Africa & Bloomfield Law: 08m40s
- The Nigerian Immigration Landscape: 10m40s
- COVID-19 Impacts: 19m45s
- Nigerian Visa Categories: 34m26s
- Partnerships vs Marriage in Nigeria: 46m48s
- New Multi-entry Short-term Work Visas: 53m35s
- Challenges with Embassies: 55m43s
- Third Party Representation: 1h3m58s
- Foreign National Records: 1h6m55s
- Sponsorship: 1h14m28s
- Predictions for the Rest of 2020: 1h19m50s
Again, we’d like to say a huge thank you to Kunle for his insights. We hope you find this interview of interest.
For information as to how Relocation Africa can help you with your Mobility, Immigration, Research, Remuneration, and Expat Tax needs, email email@example.com, or call us on +27 21 763 4240.
Sources: , . Image sources: , .