After 27 years, and building off the success of our existing Immigration division, we are proud to launch outbound services. Whether you would like to work, retire, invest and or start a new life, Relocation Africa would be happy to help you embrace the unknown.
Our team and associated partners in the respective jurisdictions would provide seamless facilitation of not only your immigration needs, but move management as well, with 3 quotes sourced each time, making things easier for our clients. We are able to facilitate this via either a physical viewing or a virtual tour quote.
Should you desire to relocate to jurisdictions such as New Zealand, UK, Australia, Canada or the USA. Relocation Africa has you covered.
If you are headed to New Zealand, visa categories include:
- Skilled Migrant
- Entrepreneur Work Visa, and
If you are destined for Australia, visa categories include:
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
- Skilled Independent Visa
- Skilled Nominated Visa
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist)
- Temporary Work (International Relations)
- Distinguished Talent Visa
- Business Talent (Permanent) Visa, and
- Family Visa.
For Canada, these include:
- Business Immigration
- Skilled Express Entry Visa
- Spousal Sponsorship
- Study Permit, and
- Work Permit.
For the United States, we can assist with:
- E-B5 Investor Green Card
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visa for the USA
- L1-A ICT Visa for Managerial or Executive Employees
- L-1B Visa for Employees with specialized knowledge
- O-1 Non immigrant visa for Individuals of Extraordinary ability, and
- L-1-B Specialty Occupation Visas.
And for the UK, we can help you with:
- Family Visas
- Points-based Visas, and
- Business Visas.
Alternatively, if you are interested in our Migration Through Investment program, these include:
- Residency and Citizenship in Portugal
- Malta Residency and Citizenship
- Cyprus Residency
- USA E-B5 Investor Green Cards and
- Grenada Citizenship with the opportunity to live in the US via the E-2 Treaty Investor Program
For information pertaining to these new services, please feel free to contact Relocation Africa’s Immigration Lead Lynn Mackenzie, via email@example.com. Please also feel free to visit our website at www.relocationafrica.com/outbound for more information.
For information as to how Relocation Africa can help you with your Mobility, Immigration, Research, Remuneration, and Expat Tax needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +27 21 763 4240.
Sources: , . Image sources: , .