https://www.relocationafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/angola.jpg 800 800 Sisipho Ntsabo https://www.relocationafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/relocationafricagroup.jpg Sisipho Ntsabo2021-08-30 13:41:512021-08-30 13:41:51Angolan Exemption Permit Project
Angolan Exemption Permit Project Information
The following has been confirmed with the South African Department of Home Affairs:
- If a foreign national is currently in possession of an Angolan cessation permit, or Angolan special permit, they may apply for the new Angolan exemption permit.
- If a foreign national currently has no status, but had valid refugee status or an asylum seeker permit which was issued prior to 31 August 2013, they may apply for the new Angolan exemption permit, but the fact that they currently have no legal status, will be investigated.
- If a foreign national currently has a valid or pending mainstream temporary residence visa (a normal temporary residence visa such as relative visa, work visa, study visa, etc.), they may not apply for the new Angolan exemption permit.
- The new permits will be issued for an indefinite duration.
- Once the main applicant is in possession of the new Angolan exemption permit, their family members may apply for mainstream temporary residence visas.