Dubai’s Emirates Airline is resuming scheduled passenger flights from today (Thursday May 21), and now these return flights will continue until June 30.
Currently, Dubai’s flagship carrier will operate flights to nine different destinations, including connections between UK and Australia.
As of today, passenger return flights include the below:
- London, UK
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Paris, France
- Milan, Italy
- Chicago, USA
- Toronto, Canada
- Sydney, Australia
- Melbourne, Australia
As for re-entry to the UAE, restrictions remain in place upon arrival in Dubai which includes a mandatory DHA test on arrival and a mandatory 14-day quarantine and a follow up test before release.
Emirates has advised travellers to arrive at check-in three hours ahead of departure to avoid any delays, and to bring their own face mask, hand gloves and abide by social distancing rules.
Along with this, passengers will need to bring their approval letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs allowing them to return back to the UAE.
Etihad Airways has also announced increased flights to destinations around the world, including more frequent repatriation flights. Find out more here.
Etihad Airways has started to increase the frequency of international flights from Abu Dhabi.
Flights to a number of destinations worldwide have been announced over the past few weeks to destinations including New York, London, Toronto, Tokyo and more.
Changes to flights and airspace have come about due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Throughout May and June, Etihad will increase the frequency of flights to previously announced locations and will add new flights to locations including Milan, Paris and more.
A number of safety measure have also been introduced for passengers travelling with Etihad Airways from Abu Dhabi in-flight and at the airport.
In addition, travellers must apply in advance for Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) approval through the UAE Twajudi resident service.
When approved you will receive a unique ICA approval number by email which must be used when booking.
The latest schedule of flights for May and June from Abu Dhabi are below:
• Amsterdam on May 20, 22, 27, 29 and June 1, 3, 8, 10 and 15.
• Barcelona on May 24 and 31 and June 7 and 14.
• Belgrade on May 21.
• Brussels on May 24 and 31 and June 7 and 14.
• Dublin on May 23 and 30 and June 6 and 13.
• Geneva on May 23 and 30 and June 6 and 13.
• Frakfurt on May 24 and 31 and June 7 and 14.
• Jakarta on May 21 and 28 and June 4 and 11.
• Kuala Lumpur on May 23 and 30 and June 6 and 13.
• London on May 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28 and 30 and June 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13 and 15.
• Melbourne on May 20, 22, 27 and 28 and June and 11.
• Milan on May 24 and 31 and June 7 and 14.
• Paris on May 24 and 31 and June 7 and 14.
• Seoul on May 21, 23, 28 and 30 and June 4, 6, 11 and 13.
• Singapore on May 12 and June 2 and 9.
• Sydney on May 26 and June 2 and 9.
• Tokyo on May 25 and June 1 and 8.
• Toronto on May 21.
• Zurich on May 24 and 31 and June 7 and 14.
For more information about repatriation flights, click here.
Abu Dhabi airport has also recently announced new rules for arrivals in the city from destinations overseas.
For information as to how Relocation Africa can help you with your Mobility, Immigration, Research, Remuneration, and Expat Tax needs, email email@example.com, or call us on +27 21 763 4240.