Travelers must take note of the following protocols and the attached for further information.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result obtained 72 hours before arrival from an accredited laboratory in the country of origin is required;
- Compulsory wearing of face masks for passengers;
- Mandatory COVID-19 test at the airport terminal, at a fee to be borne by the passenger (should not exceed GH 500). The test result will be available within thirty (30) minutes;
- Testing at the airport not required of children under the age of five (5);
- Passengers, who test positive for COVID-19, will be handled by the health authorities for further clinical assessment and management;
- Passengers, who test negative, can enter Ghana to go about their lawful activities and will be advised to continue to observe COVID-19 safety precautions during their stay in Ghana; and
- Departing passengers will be required to take A PCR test 72 hours prior to departure and present a negative result to port health officials for verification before being allowed to complete departure formalities;
Ghanaian land and sea borders will continue to remain closed to human traffic until further notice.
For information as to how Relocation Africa can help you with your Mobility, Immigration, Research, Remuneration, and Expat Tax needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +27 21 763 4240.
Sources: , . Image sources: , .