Relocation Africa Group has added expatriate tax solution to our suite of services. We believe this is a key service for multinational companies who are relocating expatriates to Africa. We are now able to offer advisory services in the expatriate tax and payroll compliance space. We have also added Payroll Advisory services to support multinationals in ensuring compliance throughout their business ventures into Africa.
We are able to help with the following services:
EXPATRIATE TAX ADVISORY
- Residence analysis and interpretation
- Cross border advisory: interpretation of Double Taxation Agreements
- Non-resident employer obligations
- Assignment structuring – optimisation of elements of pay
- International Assignment Policy drafting and implementation
HYPOTHETICAL TAX CALCULATIONS
- Tax gross up calculations
- Monthly PAYE, SDL, UIF calculations
- Tax equalisation settlement calculations
- Assignment cost projection calculations
EXPATRIATE TAX COMPLIANCE
- Non-resident employer – branch registration for PAYE, SDL, UIF
- Registration as individual taxpayer with SARS
- Provisional tax registration – advice and recommendations
TAX RETURN COMPLIANCE
- Collation of information to prepare a tax return
- Review IRP5 certificate
- Resident/non-resident basis of filing
- Preparation and submission of return
- Review of tax assessment
- Incorrect assessment: objection and appeal process
For more information about our new division, and the Expatriate Tax services we can help you with, click here.
For information as to how Relocation Africa can help you with your Mobility, Immigration, Research, Remuneration, and Expat Tax needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +27 21 763 4240.
Sources: . Image sources: .